Come Boldly



I will secure my portion. I am claiming what is mine. I am putting a seal over my inheritance so no enemy could lay their hands on it. I will approach the only person who could secure it for me. The very same one who gave it to me freely. I will approach him like that woman with an issue of blood did. I boldly push my way through the crowd. Agony and desperation won’t stop me. Proprieties won’t hold me back. I want my blessing, the answer to my prayers, and I will resist the enemy who would try to stop me. I don’t care about what people say, my eyes are focused on Him.

I see him moving amidst the crowd. He is pressed on every side. If I could but touch the hem of his garment…

And suddenly, she found she was healed. She knew she would be but nothing prepared her for how she felt. She was no longer suffering. She had been in pain for as long as she could remember. But now, she was free from the agonizing torment. She is free! She’s healed. And Jesus didn’t even lift a finger. Healing flowed from God’s throne to her ailing body through the hem of Jesus’ robe. Such power. Such faith!

Oh that my faith would grow even unto the size of a mustard seed!

Comments