The People You Meet Before You Get To Heaven

I enjoy listing stuff. I was blog hopping when I came across Share's Tabo List, which was inspired by the movie The Bucket List (which I chose to ignore when it came out in the theaters). This list, however, is of people I would love to see again before I die.

(Disclaimer: This is not all inclusive.)


1. My preschool teacher who taught me how to read and who thought I would be a great mathematician (She gave me my first and only "best in math" award! LOL.).

2. That girl in 2nd grade who I bullied. I want to personally ask for an apology.

3. My highschool algebra/geometry teacher. She made math look like a walk in the park (and take note, I hate math).

4. That boy in grade school who gave me my first bunch of flowers. I want to personally apologize for insulting his kindness by throwing those flowers in the garbage. Yes, I had once been a very feisty little girl.

5. My first knee replacement patient. She made me want to specialize in orthopedics (which of course took a back seat when I got myself immersed in pediatrics which I absolutely love).

6. My first CVA (cerebrovascular accident or stroke) patient. He was 2 weeks post CVA when he was wheeled into the rehab where I was an intern and his progress made me thank God for Physical Therapy. It would be nice to see him again and see how he's doing.

7. The owner of that carenderia where my friends and I ate lunch in college. I would like to personally thank him for all the small (but very sweet) favors he did for us.


10 would be a good number, but I could only think of 7 right now. I'll probably update this as soon as someone else pops into my head.


Isn't it amazing that of the millions of people you get to meet the ones that you have?



Comments